Hubby loves it spicy. Sometimes, I make a meal that makes him really happy. This meal is one of those meals. And it’s really easy.
Make 3/4 cup dry grits according to directions, add a handful or more of shredded Colby Jack cheese, stir, season with salt and pepper to taste, and voila…cheese grits.
Season 16 ounces shrimp with Tony Chachere’s lite seasoning and saute in skillet until cooked through. Add the seasoning to taste – add more to make it really spicy.
Creamed Spinach (downloadable PDF)
- Shred 10 ounces fresh spinach using a food processor.
- Heat in deep skillet with 1 teaspoon olive oil.
- After a few minutes, add one large clove garlic and simmer a few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add a few Tablespoons cream (I use soy creamer) and simmer until thickened.
- Add 2 Tablespoons shredded Parmesan and stir until mixed well.
~Ingredients to nourish the body put together in ways to nourish the soul to share with family and friends to nourish the heart~